Final Thoughts

This class was very enjoyable to me and introduced me to a lot of music that I'd never heard of. I will enjoy this music for a long time. This class really opened a creative door for me into the wonderful world of collaging. I never realized that I liked collaging as much as I do and I think this class was the perfect class to explore that in. The songs gave me a strong base to work from and a narrative to work towards. I started with collage because I wasn't signed up to use the dark room in the art studio yet but eventually I discovered that collage better suited my expression of the songs. This class made me think a lot about my family who have passed away, and made me remember that they are always with me, through music, through art, through love. This class was a really great experience and I'm really happy I was able to share it with the people who were in the class. It was very personal at times and I feel very grateful to get to know all of them on a deeply artistic level. All of them are amazing artists and the class felt really well rounded. Thank you Tony, for all of the music, videos, and knowledge you bestowed upon us. <3

Comments